Electronic Manufacturing Services
What are Electronic Manufacturing Services? Why do you need to outsource the production of your product? Is there a difference between Electronic Manufacturing Services and Contract Manufacturing? These questions are often asked by electronics manufacturers. As a company with extensive experience in the industry, we thought we would give some advice and tell you in detail about the industry in which we work daily.
EMS – What is it?
Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) is a term used for companies that design, manufacture, test, distribute and provide return/repair services for electronic components and assemblies for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). This concept is also called electronic contract manufacturing (ECM).
Our production line is very flexible – we can offer single/prototype unit production and medium and large-scale production at very good price and high quality control.
- Production series from a singe unit production – electronic device prototypes to large production series;
- Experience in complex projects;
- High flexibility – fast response and the ability to increase productivity up to several tens of percent;
- We offer automated, semi-automatic and manual EMS assembly services;
- High quality control – experienced personnel and modern equipment ensure accuracy and high quality control at all stages of production.